Sunday, April 12, 2009

What I did Last Saturday


Seeing this ticket you should already know where I had been on Saturday afternoon!! Sunway Amphitheatre.. The showcase supposedly to start at 3pm but David showed up one hour late... I guess its due to the rain too..I went there at 1pm.. which means I had waited there for 3 hours before he showed up.. Im nt a mega fan but I waited him for 3 hours._.

Anyway his perf is not bad so hes forgiven haha.. I like the part when he played the keyboard.. He played 2 songs: A thousand mile and Angels.. He has a good voice indeed haha for a young teen like him. Im still waiting for the pics Yen ><
Heres some pics taken at the showcase :




A random pic... just see the amount of ppl turned up! I even saw a girl with crutches @_@

I wish i could play like him le :(


After the showcase, Yen and I walked all the way to Sunway Pyramid (mind u both of us never drink or eat anything from 12-5pm!) Let me show u hw far it is since we walked while it rained some more.. luckily Yen had an umbrella T_T My jeans and sandals were wet!

Its like walking one big round!!

Then, we had a heavy so called "lunch+dinner" thgy at Tony Romas haha..We ordered 1/2 BBQ chicken which we ended up eating 1/2 of it only haha
Yen looking through the menu lol

Honestly,when I saw the chicken I feel kinda full ad!


Chocolate avalanche for dessert :P
I dun have to explain in detail but its D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S for sure x)
P/S: though i prefer the one at Chili's >.<

By the end of the day, I got some freebies :
A David Archuleta's cd

and....my favourite Disney character Donald Duck!

Ok le.. dats all.. I duno wat to say anymore.. So then...











Baby Janice and me
Signing off~

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh u went to watch him eh.. cool ^^ btw where u staying? i thought mlca

Vonnie said...

yea im studying in MMU la.. went there to see his showcase only :X

AnGeLShimMie said...

WAHHHHHHH why i din know u take that PICCC T___________________T i loooook WEIRD!!!!!!

-yen-

Vonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vonnie said...

I guess im a bad photographer -_-

AnGeLShimMie said...

nola....where got bad photographer, its okie just i do look funny..looking at the menu and smile? LOL?

-yen-

Vonnie said...

of course la smile! takkan u read the menu like u saw a dead corpse with the @@ face