Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Never judge a book by its cover

Never judge a book by its cover... Yeah, this is an overused idiom i guess but its suits the current subject I would like to blog a about. There is this one person by the name Susan Boyle. She became famous after appearing on British's Got Talent singing "I dreamed a dream" from Les Miserables. Honestly, when i first see her face I wasnt really interested to go on watching and Im glad i did continue watching since its recommended by Gene. She has a beautiful voice that captivated the audiences.. I was kinda shocked when I hear her voice. Good luck Susan!

Heres the link for to watch her singing..I could not get the video here since the codes to embed the videos are being disabled:


Dun forget to look at Simon Cowell's reaction at 3:21 !! lol! he looks so innocent there

and this is the I dreamed a dream version sang by Ruthie Henshall

beautiful voice eh ?




No comments: