Wednesday, April 8, 2009

After 4 months lol- A 3-in-1 post

It has been 4 months since ive blogged.. and i duno wat to blog also haha...so i'll just talk bout random thgs dat i wanted to blog bt i din gt to do so thx to my laziness ^^This post i bet gonna be super long~

Post#1
QUITE a while ago (actually it took place last year >.< which is 13 th Dec 2008 to be specific), I went back to PJ to visit my cousins and my beloved mother was there to to see me :) coz I dun go back hometown all the time.. maybe once every 3 months? the total time i went back to Ipoh can be counted with just one hand ._.OMFG! So my cousin's bf Ben brought us to Kepong to eat this suppose to be famous crabs! Wee~ coz Im a huge fan of crabs! the one u can eat not the disease ok!! Euuwww.. Back to the topic... We arrived there and Whoa.. so damn lot of people there and the workers there are all foreign workers ._. Since Ben couldn't take spicy food we ordered something he can eat... sobs sobs.. The food is actually not bad and the price is reasonable too! No wonder many people flood there all the time haha.. so next time when your craving for food you can try to go Kepong for the crabs! Especially for those who wanna have some good food with low price ^^

Don't ask me the name of the restaurant for I'd forgotten it.. I took a pic of it but it seems to be MIA from my handphone T_T


Some how it looks unappetizing but its good ._. my camera and my picture taking skills sux dats why I failed to make it looks good.




This is the supposed to be buttersauce gravy? In chinese its call “奶油” im nt too sure how to translate it.. It taste so so only and if u take more u will feel muak and jelak.. think of diminishing utility.. econs!

This is their own seafood tofu... A bit too soft for my liking so the next time im going there it wont appear on the table ^^


This one is not bad too!! If u love sweet and sour~

Post #2

My Redang trip~


A picture can tell a thousand words... By just seeing this pic.. u can know Redang is sceneric with its soft white sandy beach and crystal clear hues of sea water.. just imagine ur laying on the hammock while reading ur favourite book and drinking fresh coconut water... and we will get Aun Aun to fan u like a princess XD.. I always wanna go Redang ever since I watched the movie starred by Sammie Cheng the More More Tea thgy.. My friends all did not know bout the movie.. I guesss its kinda old movie and they dont watch canto movies i supppose..



During the 3 days there, we snorkelled and play at the sea as if we never see the sea before coz we even played in the hot afternoon.. playing monkey in the water lol..At night we snooped around other resorts and check them out too.. The condition was so much nicer but everything comes with a price.. I bet its gonna be much more expensive than ours!


Look at the fishes at the Marine Park... or issit marine bay? lol i forgot.. I just experimented to see hw many fish will be there by throwing a small piece of bread and this was the result.. imagine if we threw bread pieces around u and these fish chiong to u !! pretty scary boy! dont worry we did dat to Aun Aun ad :x

Oh yea!! I forgot the most exciting part!! the banana boat!! we pay to experience pain and fun at the same time.. My head got knocked by AJ's butt and my left arm was kicked by AunAun -_- till my arm became numb for a while..

This is just a camwhore pic at bus lol random =x

Post #3

I went back to KL and Ipoh last week :) and i finally got my haircut!! I was a bit unhappy about the fringe but a few of my friends said I look better with this hairstyle. So, Ill be OK with it at the moment ^^Heres how I look like now:

No comments: